Daylight Easel Lamp
50 in stock
- Designed for artists who require perfect daylight light whilst working on small to medium size paintings.
- Our unique new clamp-lock system keeps this lamp firmly attached to any easels up to 3.
- 2cm thick, even when you are adjusting the 18cm/7″ flexible arm to direct the light exactly where you want it.
- The wide shade with reflective coating and the bright 20w daylighttm light will create the ideal circumstances for optimal colour rendering, similar to north-facing studios, but now day and night.
- This comfortable light also eases eye strain, helps to see details and is useful for people with failing eyesight.
Earn bear points through our new loyalty scheme.
- With every £1 you spend, you will earn 5 points.
- Every point will equal to a 1p discount on your purchase.
- You can choose when to spend your points.
- Your points will stay with you indefinitely.
- Spend them all at once, or put some aside for future purchases.
|Delivery Option||Courier||Price||Estimated Delivery Dates|
|Free Shipping Over £20||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Free Affiliate Shipping||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Standard Second Class||Royal Mail||£1.99||2-5 working days|
|First Class||Royal Mail||£2.99||1-2 working days|
|Next Working Day||DHL||£9.99||Next working day, 24 hours|
|European||Royal Mail||£2.99||5- 14 working days|
|Global Shipping||Royal Mail||£5.99||5- 16 working days|
We endeavour to ensure that all orders are received in perfect condition, which is why we carefully pack all of our products.
If you change your mind about your order, for any reason, it can be returned for a refund within 14 working days of the date of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us, or telephone us. Products must be returned in their original condition to the address given in our Contact Details. You must ensure that the goods are packaged properly to protect against damage. We recommend proof of postage be obtained on any returned parcel. The Quilted Bear will not issue credit for returned merchandise which has been damaged in transit. In such cases, the customer will be promptly informed, and should contact the delivery company.