DYLON Hand Dye 50g Intense Black
Out of stock
- DYLON Fabric Dyes for hand use are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests or socks, and for delicates you’d rather not put in the machine like wool and silk.
- You have a rainbow of beautiful colours to choose from, and whether you’re refreshing an army of black socks or want an uplifting hit of colour with vibrant tights you can be sure of beautiful colour and permanent results you’ll be happy to show off!
- Don’t forget, for effective dyeing you’ll need to add salt (see instructions for details).
- Pack contains 50g and will dye up to 250g fabric to full shade or larger amounts to a lighter shade.
- Suitable for Cotton, linen and viscose. Lighter shades will be achieved on wool, silk, polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes.
Earn bear points through our new loyalty scheme.
- With every £1 you spend, you will earn 5 points.
- Every point will equal to a 1p discount on your purchase.
- You can choose when to spend your points.
- Your points will stay with you indefinitely.
- Spend them all at once, or put some aside for future purchases.
|Delivery Option||Courier||Price||Estimated delivery dates|
|Free Shipping Over £20||Royal Mail||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Free Affiliate Shipping||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Standard Second Class||Royal Mail||£1.99||2-5 working days|
|First Class||Royal Mail||£2.99||1-2 working days|
|Next Working Day||DPD||£6.99||Next working day, 24 hours|
|European||Royal Mail||£2.99||5- 14 working days|
|Global Shipping||Royal Mail||£5.99||5- 16 working days|
We endeavour to ensure that all orders are received in perfect condition, which is why we carefully pack all of our products.
If you change your mind about your order, for any reason, it can be returned for a refund within 14 working days of the date of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us, or telephone us. Products must be returned in their original condition to the address given in our Contact Details. You must ensure that the goods are packaged properly to protect against damage. We recommend proof of postage be obtained on any returned parcel. The Quilted Bear will not issue credit for returned merchandise which has been damaged in transit. In such cases, the customer will be promptly informed, and should contact the delivery company.