Prym Double Pointed Ergonomic Knitting Pins 20cm x 3mm
100 in stock
- Prym ergonomics double-pointed knitting needles turn the knitting of stockings, socks sleeves and gloves into a circular affair.
- These knitting needles are made from high quality high-performance synthetic material are easy to bend and extremely quiet to use.
- The drop-shaped points make it easier to pick up and guide the yarn and meaning it does not slide so quickly from the point.
- Special shape of the shaft, which goes from a round to a triangular form, allows the stitches to glide along the needle shaft without the knitter having to stop and push them along.
- Needle gauge is clearly marked centrally on the needle.
|Woo Category 1||
Earn bear points through our new loyalty scheme.
- With every £1 you spend, you will earn 5 points.
- Every point will equal to a 1p discount on your purchase.
- You can choose when to spend your points.
- Your points will stay with you indefinitely.
- Spend them all at once, or put some aside for future purchases.
|Delivery Option||Courier||Price||Estimated delivery dates|
|Free Shipping Over £20||Royal Mail||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Free Affiliate Shipping||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Standard Second Class||Royal Mail||£1.99||2-5 working days|
|First Class||Royal Mail||£2.99||1-2 working days|
|Next Working Day||DPD||£6.99||Next working day, 24 hours|
|European||Royal Mail||£2.99||5- 14 working days|
|Global Shipping||Royal Mail||£5.99||5- 16 working days|
We endeavour to ensure that all orders are received in perfect condition, which is why we carefully pack all of our products.
If you change your mind about your order, for any reason, it can be returned for a refund within 14 working days of the date of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us, or telephone us. Products must be returned in their original condition to the address given in our Contact Details. You must ensure that the goods are packaged properly to protect against damage. We recommend proof of postage be obtained on any returned parcel. The Quilted Bear will not issue credit for returned merchandise which has been damaged in transit. In such cases, the customer will be promptly informed, and should contact the delivery company.