Prym Extra Fine White Refills for 0.9mm Cartridge Pencil – 6 Pieces
Out of stock
- The cartridges for the exclusive marking pen from prym can be ordered in white or coloured.
- The fine stroke width of 0,9mm make it possible to trace quilting patterns and to transfer other templates cleanly and accurately.
- Six each of black, yellow and pink cartridges are available in packets of eighteen and white cartridges are sold in packets of six.
- The cartridges are supplied in a sturdy plastic box, which can also be used to keep them safe for storage.
- These two refill sets make the marking pen a permanent accessory in your sewing kit.
|Woo Category 1||
Earn bear points through our new loyalty scheme.
- With every £1 you spend, you will earn 5 points.
- Every point will equal to a 1p discount on your purchase.
- You can choose when to spend your points.
- Your points will stay with you indefinitely.
- Spend them all at once, or put some aside for future purchases.
|Delivery Option||Courier||Price||Estimated delivery dates|
|Free Shipping Over £20||Royal Mail||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Free Affiliate Shipping||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Standard Second Class||Royal Mail||£1.99||2-5 working days|
|First Class||Royal Mail||£2.99||1-2 working days|
|Next Working Day||DPD||£6.99||Next working day, 24 hours|
|European||Royal Mail||£2.99||5- 14 working days|
|Global Shipping||Royal Mail||£5.99||5- 16 working days|
We endeavour to ensure that all orders are received in perfect condition, which is why we carefully pack all of our products.
If you change your mind about your order, for any reason, it can be returned for a refund within 14 working days of the date of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us, or telephone us. Products must be returned in their original condition to the address given in our Contact Details. You must ensure that the goods are packaged properly to protect against damage. We recommend proof of postage be obtained on any returned parcel. The Quilted Bear will not issue credit for returned merchandise which has been damaged in transit. In such cases, the customer will be promptly informed, and should contact the delivery company.