Prym Hardened Steel Bodkins
268 in stock
- These bodkins, made of hardened steel and refined brass, are suitable for inserting elastic tapes and cords through a waistband, hood tunnelling, etc.
- If a tape is threaded through this eye and then inserted down the needle shaft halves, it gets caught and can then be pulled through the tunnel while it is securely anchored.
- The other bodkin, made of stainless steel, has a wide, flattened, and thus, thinner needle shaft with a long and round eye.
- The long eye is designed to take up tapes and thick yarns, the round one is suitable for finer yarns and o-rings.
- The needles’ burr-free, rounded tips cannot pierce through the material and therefore slide easily through any fabric loop or tube with the balanced spring stiffness and smooth surface make these needles professional tools.
|Woo Category 1||
Knitting & Crochet Accessories
Earn bear points through our new loyalty scheme.
- With every £1 you spend, you will earn 5 points.
- Every point will equal to a 1p discount on your purchase.
- You can choose when to spend your points.
- Your points will stay with you indefinitely.
- Spend them all at once, or put some aside for future purchases.
|Delivery Option||Courier||Price||Estimated delivery dates|
|Free Shipping Over £20||Royal Mail||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Free Affiliate Shipping||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Standard Second Class||Royal Mail||£1.99||2-5 working days|
|First Class||Royal Mail||£2.99||1-2 working days|
|Next Working Day||DPD||£6.99||Next working day, 24 hours|
|European||Royal Mail||£2.99||5- 14 working days|
|Global Shipping||Royal Mail||£5.99||5- 16 working days|
We endeavour to ensure that all orders are received in perfect condition, which is why we carefully pack all of our products.
If you change your mind about your order, for any reason, it can be returned for a refund within 14 working days of the date of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us, or telephone us. Products must be returned in their original condition to the address given in our Contact Details. You must ensure that the goods are packaged properly to protect against damage. We recommend proof of postage be obtained on any returned parcel. The Quilted Bear will not issue credit for returned merchandise which has been damaged in transit. In such cases, the customer will be promptly informed, and should contact the delivery company.