Prym Self Erasing Trick Marker
Out of stock
- The self-erasing marking pen from prym is especially suitable for tracing markings, which must not be visible, once the sewing, quilting or embroidery has been finished.
- This violet market, a water-erasable felt-tip pen, should be stored with the cartridge pointing downwards, to ensure a lasting flow of ink and to protect it from drying out.
- Available in two cartridge thicknesses from prym, it is ideal for tracing heavy or fine lines on all light-coloured and not too dark fabrics.
- Depending on the characteristics of the fabric, the markings disappear without trace spontaneously and as if by magic.
- Important: before using the marking pen, use it to mark a test piece of fabric and then test the removal of the marks from that piece of fabric.
|Woo Category 1||
Earn bear points through our new loyalty scheme.
- With every £1 you spend, you will earn 5 points.
- Every point will equal to a 1p discount on your purchase.
- You can choose when to spend your points.
- Your points will stay with you indefinitely.
- Spend them all at once, or put some aside for future purchases.
|Delivery Option||Courier||Price||Estimated delivery dates|
|Free Shipping Over £20||Royal Mail||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Free Affiliate Shipping||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Standard Second Class||Royal Mail||£1.99||2-5 working days|
|First Class||Royal Mail||£2.99||1-2 working days|
|Next Working Day||DPD||£6.99||Next working day, 24 hours|
|European||Royal Mail||£2.99||5- 14 working days|
|Global Shipping||Royal Mail||£5.99||5- 16 working days|
We endeavour to ensure that all orders are received in perfect condition, which is why we carefully pack all of our products.
If you change your mind about your order, for any reason, it can be returned for a refund within 14 working days of the date of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us, or telephone us. Products must be returned in their original condition to the address given in our Contact Details. You must ensure that the goods are packaged properly to protect against damage. We recommend proof of postage be obtained on any returned parcel. The Quilted Bear will not issue credit for returned merchandise which has been damaged in transit. In such cases, the customer will be promptly informed, and should contact the delivery company.