Prym Stretch Sewing Machine Needles 130/705 Size 75-90 – Assorted
24 in stock
- Ideal for processing elastic and highly elastic fabrics: these high-performance “stretch” sewing machine needles offer the best prerequisites for sewing work on t-shirt fabric, lycra, silk jersey, or knitted goods thanks to its special hollow groove shape and a middle ball tip that is rounded off.
- Faulty stitches or cutting the elastic fibres are impressively prevented.
- The high quality of the sewing machine needles for stretch fabrics furthermore ensures longevity, even with intensive use.
- Thanks to their flat shanks, they are suitable for all conventional household sewing machines – even all conventional yarns can be used.
- The economy pack contains five needles in thickness 75.
|Woo Category 1||
Earn bear points through our new loyalty scheme.
- With every £1 you spend, you will earn 5 points.
- Every point will equal to a 1p discount on your purchase.
- You can choose when to spend your points.
- Your points will stay with you indefinitely.
- Spend them all at once, or put some aside for future purchases.
|Delivery Option||Courier||Price||Estimated Delivery Dates|
|Free Shipping Over £20||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Free Affiliate Shipping||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Standard Second Class||Royal Mail||£1.99||2-5 working days|
|First Class||Royal Mail||£2.99||1-2 working days|
|Next Working Day||DHL||£9.99||Next working day, 24 hours|
|European||Royal Mail||£2.99||5- 14 working days|
|Global Shipping||Royal Mail||£5.99||5- 16 working days|
We endeavour to ensure that all orders are received in perfect condition, which is why we carefully pack all of our products.
If you change your mind about your order, for any reason, it can be returned for a refund within 14 working days of the date of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us, or telephone us. Products must be returned in their original condition to the address given in our Contact Details. You must ensure that the goods are packaged properly to protect against damage. We recommend proof of postage be obtained on any returned parcel. The Quilted Bear will not issue credit for returned merchandise which has been damaged in transit. In such cases, the customer will be promptly informed, and should contact the delivery company.