Prym Ergonomics Stick Chalk Wheel
49 in stock
- With the chalk wheel “stick” from the prym ergonomics series marks can be made on all fabrics as easily as with a pen.
- The fine gear at the top of the pen-shaped chalk wheel draws a clearly visible fine chalk line.
- The marked line can be effortlessly removed from the fabric after sewing by washing or brushing.
- The ergonomically shaped shaft of the pen is great for left and right handers, as the index and middle fingers nestle perfectly.
- As in the case of the chalk wheel “mouse” this innovative chalk wheel was awarded the red dot design award in 2010.
|Woo Category 1||
Earn bear points through our new loyalty scheme.
- With every £1 you spend, you will earn 5 points.
- Every point will equal to a 1p discount on your purchase.
- You can choose when to spend your points.
- Your points will stay with you indefinitely.
- Spend them all at once, or put some aside for future purchases.
|Delivery Option||Courier||Price||Estimated delivery dates|
|Free Shipping Over £20||Royal Mail||FREE||2-5 working days|
|Free Affiliate Shipping||Royal Mail||Free||2-5 working days|
|Standard Second Class||Royal Mail||£1.99||2-5 working days|
|First Class||Royal Mail||£2.99||1-2 working days|
|Next Working Day||DPD||£6.99||Next working day, 24 hours|
|European||Royal Mail||£2.99||5- 14 working days|
|Global Shipping||Royal Mail||£5.99||5- 16 working days|
We endeavour to ensure that all orders are received in perfect condition, which is why we carefully pack all of our products.
If you change your mind about your order, for any reason, it can be returned for a refund within 14 working days of the date of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us, or telephone us. Products must be returned in their original condition to the address given in our Contact Details. You must ensure that the goods are packaged properly to protect against damage. We recommend proof of postage be obtained on any returned parcel. The Quilted Bear will not issue credit for returned merchandise which has been damaged in transit. In such cases, the customer will be promptly informed, and should contact the delivery company.